LEAF will hold several volunteer work days throughout 2016 and early 2017 to help prepare Mole Hill for incoming students. Check back soon for more information!
If you’re interested in volunteering in any of the following capacities, please email email@example.com
AS A PARTNER ORGANIZATION…
- School visits – Creative professionals talk with students about their life’s work
- Tours of local businesses – May include studios, workshops, offices, job sites, etc.
- Job shadowing – Each student teams up with a professional for a workday
- Mentorship – Adult creatives offering guidance & insight to like-minded students
- Internship – Students commit to a semester-long work-study relationship
- Apprenticeship – Long-term, mutually beneficial, training initiative
AS A PARENT OR STUDENT…
- Taking on leadership roles as members of the Board of Trustees, the Parent Advisory Board, or Student Leadership Team
- Leading a “Skills Intensive” workshop (offered at the beginning of each academic quarter, in the areas of Life Skills, Survival Skills, Study Skills, & Job Skills)
- Sharing your educational beliefs & experiences with the community
AS A CONSULTANT…
- Budget, financial planning, fiscal records
- Marketing & publicity: website, brochures, Facebook, videos, etc.
- Human resources: recruitment & hiring, compensation plans, benefits, etc.
- Development, including grant-writing and other fundraising